Coalition Hub for Advancing Redistricting & Grassroots Engagement: Providing grassroots organizers the tools and information they need to engage in the redistricting process and fight for fair representation for marginalized communities.
Resources and Announcements
Today, Common Cause/NY released its own congressional map to the public, seeking leave to file it officially with the Steuben County Supreme Court. The map is non-partisan pursuant to Article III, sec.4 (c) (5) of the New York State Constitution and the organizational mission of Common Cause/NY, reflecting the reality of how New Yorkers live and associate. Learn more here.
- Florida: Federal court remedy sought over Florida's congressional map. WFSU. April 30, 2022.
- Kansas: How redistricting will impact Kansas for the next decade. Derby Informer. May 1, 2022.
- Maryland: Opinion: Time to reform Maryland’s redistricting process. Bethesda Beat. April 30, 2022.
- New York: Power & Politics Full Show: New York’s redistricting nightmare. News 12. May 1, 2022.
- Ohio: Redistricting commission will meet just days before deadline. WKSU. April 28, 2022.
- Wisconsin: How Wisconsin's redistricting guarantees a lopsided Republican legislature in a 50/50 state. Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. April 28, 2022.