Coalition Hub for Advancing Redistricting & Grassroots Engagement: Providing grassroots organizers the tools and information they need to engage in the redistricting process and fight for fair representation for marginalized communities.
- How This Redistricting Cycle Failed To Increase Representation For People Of Color — And Could Even Set It Back. FiveThirtyEight. March 17, 2022.
- Redistricting could make it harder for tribes to protect the environment. Grist. March 18, 2022.
Hawaii: Hawaii Supreme Court Denies Redistricting Challenge. Honolulu Civil Beat. March 16, 2022.
Maryland: Maryland congressional redistricting trial wraps up; judge to rule next week. WTOP. March 19, 2022.
New Hampshire: Gov. Sununu promises veto for NH Republicans’ redrawn congressional map. WMUR. March 17, 2022.
- Ohio Redistricting Commission starts over - again - on drawing state legislative maps. Plain-Dealer. March 19, 2022.
- As Ohio redistricting remains in limbo, Republicans weigh impeachment of state supreme court chief. USA Today. March 18, 2022.
Pennsylvania: Fringe theory cited in Pa. redistricting case could give legislatures unchecked election power. Spotlight PA. March 18, 2022.
Utah: Voting Groups Sue, Say Redistricting Wrongly Diluted Voices. U.S. News & World Report. March 17, 2022.
- Redistricting: Tribes fight for an equal voice. Investigate West. March 16, 2022.
- State redistricting panel withheld text messages, possibly breaking the law. Kitsap Sun. March 19, 2022.